Jett had his 18-month check-up today, and he's still perfect. Well, technically, he's still a bit on the short side and the skinny side, but he keeps growing proportionately, so all is normal. He weighs 21 pounds and 3 ounces now, and is about 32 inches tall. Since we could answer "yes" to all of the doctor's questions, (does he walk backward; does he ever pretend; does he climb up stairs; say any words; enjoy playing with other kids) I guess we can assume he is developing normally. Actually, when I told the doctor he prefers chicken nuggets to all other food, she gave him the nod of successful toddler-hood. I didn't mention yesterday's snack of blueberries and ice cream, which ruined his appetite for the healthy dinner I had prepared for him - tofu dipped in pureed spinach, rolled in homemade breading, and broiled in the toaster oven. But I can't say that I blame him.

What would you want for dinner after a snack of blueberries and ice cream? Just more ice cream, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment