Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Techie Help + Stunt Double

Trying to manage a blog with a beginner's knowledge of html and computer-stuff in general is not that easy, so I need your help. Please tell me where on the page (if anywhere) you see my sidebar. The sidebar starts with a small section called "About Me". Below that is a heading that says "If They Wrote For the Tribune I Would Buy It Everyday" with a list of links after it. And then the sidebar continues with more links, previous posts, and a list of archives. You may have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see my sidebar (arrrgh) even though you shouldn't have to. If you have a minute, please click on the "comment" link directly below this post and tell me a) if you can see my sidebar anywhere, and b) where it is. Thanks. It's a big help and I really appreciate it.

And then I can finish correcting these errors and get back to entertaining you with stories of Jett.

Speaking of entertainment....Jett is earning his allowance these days as a stunt double for Bill Murray.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy - when I look at your blog, the sidebar is down all the way at the bottem on the right. As for Jett, he looks so cute in that hat and much more like you than Bill Murray. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather -- he totally looks like you. We were just there last month and I swore he looked like Charlie though. Either way, he's a cute kid.

The sidebar is up at the top on the right, like it's supposed to be, on my computer screen.

Jennie

Ro said...

it starts just under the "With a name like that..." post

Anonymous said...

Hi. He's way cuter than Bill Murray!
The sidebar is down at the bottom on the right.