Jett likes to put on our shoes and walk around the house. This is a demanding activity. One of us has to hold his hands while he walks so he doesn't trip. Usually his feet slip right out of the shoes, which completely frustrates him. So to solve this problem I bought him a pair of crocs in the next size up. He can slip his feet in and out by himself, and they don't come off when he walks. Plus, since they are too big, I think they capture some of the novelty of walking around in my shoes, but require no effort from me. I keep them in his toy box, so he knows they are toys, not real shoes.

But he still wants to wear them outside. This kid is constantly outsmarting me.
1 comment:
Uh HUH!!!! I just was out shopping all day and wore my crocs everywhere! Jett knows "COOOOL"" and if you get him really big socks, his feet ... oh, never mind! We'll just wear our crocs indoors :)
I just love this blog! I feel so much more connected to his cute little face, his newest antics, and of course his oh so clever mom!!!
Post a Comment