
We've gotten in to the habit of reading Calvin and Hobbes before bed. Honestly, I don't know why Jett likes it so much. It's a difficult book to follow along with, and I don't think he gets all the jokes. But Jett loves it, and sometimes we let him take the book to bed. The other morning we woke up and he was reading the book to his stuffed animals. We put the rest in his crib with him, to give him the proper audience. (Yes, he requested that we put the Cubs hat on his head, and yes, he often likes to wear the sleeve of my pajamas around his neck like that).
2 comments:
It took me a minute to find him in that second photo! He's soooo cute!!
If I know CMJ, Jett loves to be read the book because his dad is so excited about reading it.
Post a Comment