Charlie's birthday was a good day from the start. We ventured out to the park for a picnic lunch. When we were done eating, Jett took Charlie's hand and led him off to the jungle gym for some serious climbing and sliding.

The boys in repose.

I think later Jett had a melt down because we let him skip his nap, so we had to put him to bed at 6pm. But then Charlie's mom came over and did our laundry while Jett slept and Charlie and I went out to eat. I ordered rootbeer at the bar and the bartender cracked up and asked, "You mean, the regular good old fashioned rootbeer?" I said, "Yeah, like the one listed on your menu?" Obviously the bar was blocking his view of my belly. Then we walked home and ate angel food cake, which Charlie's mom frosted in chocolate for us. It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment