Today Jett and I walked around the neighborhood (sans stroller) for about 45 minutes. The only way I got him to walk in the direction I wanted was to tell him that if he walked this way we would see some pigeons. He's so lucky - he has all the pigeons he could ever want. Unfortunately that means that I'm soon going to have to come up with a new tactic for getting him to walk in the direction I want.

Later I needed Jett to get in the car, but he only wanted to stand on the sidewalk and look at the car. Then an older couple passed us on the sidewalk and I had the good sense to ask them to ask Jett to get in the car. From the sidewalk the man pointed at my open car door and in Spanish, politely told Jett to get in. Jett looked stunned, but followed directions.
1 comment:
Hi Amy!
I just wanted to drop you a note to say I dropped by your blog tonight after far too long and once again find myself laughing. You are far too funny for such a limited audience! Any plans for a book of these entries someday? Seriously!
I am not so diligent or even close to funny on mine (my blog that is). I hope you guys are doing well. Are you still staying in the apartment/condo with number 2 looming?
Talk soon? hopefully :^)
~ Rebecca
Post a Comment