Tuesday, June 03, 2008

He's the Big Brother

and he is feeling a little anxious.



But mostly we've just got a lot of love going on over here. Come and feel it at our new blog: rockrocksilly.blogspot.com.

This is my last post at Just Jett. It's been a wonderful two years; now on to many more.

3 comments:

Neat #1 said...

Amy - but what I will do without just jett??? what will happen with all your great posts? to the blog? will it always be there? can you somehow drop in the just jett archive? it's such an amazing history of your motherhood, of jett, of the johnsons... ufff. i think i feel like the little man himself i think. ok, taking deep breaths. pulling myself together. i will get through this...

p.s. - I hope everyone is doing great at the johnson household!

Gradual Instant said...

Congratulations! It's been a joy to have you share your life and the lives of your family with me and many others through this blog and I can't wait to see what's in store over at the new one!

Amy said...

Yes, Just Jett survives! You can always come back here to read the Just Jett posts. But to read new posts, you have to go to rockrocksilly.blogspot.com. Thanks for the panic - I'm flattered!