People have expectations that I have not met.
They have schedules that I have complicated.
It's hard to walk.

When the delivery person asked if I was Amy and handed this to me, I was surprised and delighted. There was no name on the card, but the message was optimistic and happy and comforting. It is the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen.
Thank you, secret-flower-sender.
4 comments:
Celia forced me to go over a week past my due date as well... it wasn't a fun handful of days. Good luck as you play the waiting game. I look forward to seeing pictures.
Awwww... Those little things sure help at the end!
Amy Kate
I can't wait until you write your book. I feel so lucky to know you, one of the neatest people in the whole world! Good luck:)
beautiful... and ITU your sentiments. i didn't go past due this time, but it *was* past the date my MOM had planned on, so it was a lot of pressure, to say the least.
congratulations again on the birth of Kai!
Post a Comment