Saturday, February 10, 2007

Puppy

Is it bad if my baby reminds me of a puppy?

He has this little indoor "pool" and he has started to try to lap up the water with his tongue. Except the water is trapped in plastic, but he just keeps bobbing his little face against the plastic, until his little tongue marks are all over it.



He's scooting everywhere now. He pushes up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, but when he wants to go somewhere, he swims across the floor, with his little butt in the air. Sometimes he almost swims right out of his pants.



When he wants me to pick him up, he'll scoot across the floor to where ever I am and lay at my feet, bouncing on his belly, with his arms and legs waving in the air. He'll look up at me and just wait there, bouncing, until I bend down and scoop him up. If he was a puppy, his little tail would be wagging.

2 comments:

Elissa Pope said...

That is one adorable child you've got on your hands. His smile is of the "melt your heart" variety. Good luck keeping the girls away from him...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jett, I can just hear your giggle when I see your precious little face! Such an idyllic life you have. Happy Birthday. XXOO