Jett's Grandma H was here this weekend. One afternoon she and I came home after a few hours of shopping. As soon as we walked in Jett came running, smiling towards us, with arms outstretched and a big sloppy kiss ready to leap off his face. I started to bend down to receive his greeting, but he kept on running, right past me, and plastered himself to my mom's knees.
I think later that afternoon he made it up to me by throwing a block at my forehead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you're not supposed to do this, but here I go (really, I'm not MEANING to compare your little angel to my canine, it just sounds like I am). Louie will often prove he's man's best friend when we come home and he acts like he hasn't seen Josh in a month....go figure, I feed him (buy his food even!), walk him, dress him....oh, wait, I might be on to something with that last one!
Post a Comment