What? You say I could have mentioned this 28 weeks ago?
Mention what? That to see my feet I have to look in the mirror?
Yep, there's a baby in there! It's a boy! He needs a name! Any suggestions?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! Congrats, Amy!! With a big brother named Jett, don't you have to use a name like Blaze or something that says superstar? O.K., I'll work on something serious....
OOOOOHHH!! I do like Quinn! I just tried it out with Johnson and it's a good match. Finn, like Quinn is nice too--then they both have one syllable names! So here are others: Finley (if you don't care about keeping fair syllbles), Miles, Lucas, Grant, JAKE(!!!!I like Jett and Jake), o.k., I'll shut up....
How about Schuyler, so both boys have something to do with the sky :) Or maybe Elvis, cause it's cool. Zack works too, and that other Zack will surely appreciate it. Or Evan.
Mama Dada Uh-oh Ball Dog Car Stick Kiss Wow Mmmmm(what a cow says) Baa-Baa (what a sheep says) Oink Oink Oink (what a pig says) Meow (what a cat says) Oh yeah Oh no Hi Nice What's that OK No Good Yeah My coat More Yes Grandpa Jett Bye-bye Book Off Out Sit Read More kids! Happy Papa Pee Poop MPJ Coat Boots Shoes Mmm-no Don't go! No Two No Car No Foot No Big Bird No Town No Spoon All done Baby Fix Foot Nose Eyes Bowl Cheese Neigh (what a horse says) Blueberry Nope Peach CD TV Almost Where's Daddy Where's Mama Right back Will Anya Bus Water Milk Hat Silly Three Four Blocks Socks Truck Elmo Cracker Egg Fix Please "Bye-bye Mama car" (his first three-word sentence)! "I sit there" "That for Jett"
What Jett Signs, When He Feels Like It
Eat Nurse Fish Drink Happy Sad More Banana Book Bath Bye-Bye Milk Butterfly Bird Flower Elephant Rabbit Squirrel Gorilla Bug Ant Giraffe Snake Frog Water Please Grumpy Snow Rain Coat Boots Hat Cheese Bus Leaf Tree Grass Daddy Home Cat Dog Wind Music Baby Bus Thank you Cracker Grass Cookie
8 comments:
WOW! Congrats, Amy!! With a big brother named Jett, don't you have to use a name like Blaze or something that says superstar? O.K., I'll work on something serious....
congrats! that's exciting. i like the name Finn, but i also like fish alot. :>)
Very cool picture. Congratulations!
I second the Blaze vote! :)
Megan likes the name Zak. Katie (Meg's friend) likes the name Logan. I like the name Quinn.
OOOOOHHH!! I do like Quinn! I just tried it out with Johnson and it's a good match. Finn, like Quinn is nice too--then they both have one syllable names! So here are others: Finley (if you don't care about keeping fair syllbles), Miles, Lucas, Grant, JAKE(!!!!I like Jett and Jake), o.k., I'll shut up....
How about Schuyler, so both boys have something to do with the sky :) Or maybe Elvis, cause it's cool. Zack works too, and that other Zack will surely appreciate it. Or Evan.
Jett has turned out to be the perfect name, so you are perfect naming parents! (this isn't much help, but you are getting some great suggestions)
Post a Comment