Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Runny Nose and his friend, Scary Cough

Since December 17th, Jett has been snot-free for 14 days. We hadn't bought kleenex for two weeks until last Monday, when the Sniffles struck again, this time bringing their friend, Cough. As a result, we spend a considerable amount of time playing in the steamy bathroom, hoping the steam will trick all of the snot out of Jett's nose, and trick his cough into taking it easy already. The bathroom is now a playroom, and we run a hot shower while we're in it, even though no one is taking a shower, and yes, I know what that is doing to the environment. The bathroom/playroom setup has some benefits: as you saw in the last post, Jett now takes showers, I guess because you can only play next to a running shower for so long before you want to play in it; it's easier to get him to brush his teeth, since we're already playing near his toothbrush anyway; and I get to sit lazily on the floor while spending quality time with my baby. In this picture we're watching a video of him on my phone.

No comments: