Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday to Friday

At 3:30 am this morning, Charlie left for a 5 day trip to the Dominican Republic for work. So Jett and I must endure without him until Friday night. How are we all supposed to be separated for five whole days? It's only been 2 1/2 months since we all met! (At least, since we met Jett).

But so far we've been doing ok. The day started off on the right foot when Jett slept in until 8am.


Yes, sometimes he sleeps in his bouncy chair.

We took a walk this morning with Jett in the sling and he loved it. (Very cute photo of Jett in the sling). Woops - this picture is on my phone and I haven't figured out how to download it yet. I know he loved it because by the end of the walk he was fast alseep. And now it's 1:15 and he's down for his afternoon nap, thanks to Grandma for rocking him to sleep.



(And thanks to Grandpa for dusting our blinds while I type this). (Probably don't need to see a picture of my dusty blinds, so just stop imagining them).

So as you can see, we are doing ok, with the help of the grandparents. Tomorrow Jett and I head up to Rice Lake, WI with them for a mini 3 day vacation. Otherwise without Charlie we might go stir-crazy. We miss him already and he's only made it as far as Miami.

For the rest of the week I'm going to try to post to Jett's blog from my new fancy phone, since I won't have a computer at the lake house, but I have no idea yet if that's even possible, so I may not get anything new up until Friday. I know you're all on pins and needles waiting for the newest picture of Jett! (At least I know I always am). Have a good week, everybody.

P.S. Charlie - Jett says to have a good time and he loves you, and so do I.

P.S.S. Now my dad is dusting our door frames. I didn't even know we had those swiffer dust things. Clever.

No comments: