
he’s been to office buildings in the loop, and he can sleep through anything – ambulances, fire trucks, motorcycles, cell phones, trains, cars honking, and the drum corps that practices outside at the high school across the street. So heading out to the countrylast week was a fairly momentous occasion. It was his first trip out of Chicago, and his first (and hopefully only) week without his dad.
Jett missed his dad, but he did great. Maybe it was all the fresh air. Maybe it was his grandma.

Maybe it was the root beer floats we had at the A&W in Edgerton.

Maybe it was the humungous amount of nature surroundings us.

I like to think everything went right after he napped with his momma in a hammock. For two hours. Napping in a hammock. With his momma.
Heaven.I like living in the city with Jett. But I can’t believe he’s 2 1/2 months old and this is the first time that he’s seen the stars.
1 comment:
What a beautiful picture of you & Jett!
Post a Comment