Sunday, August 06, 2006

What Jett Can Do Now


He can smile! He can stick out his tongue! He can do both at the same time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jett is tied as the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!!! What a great photo....can I get a copy of it? I might have to make it my wallpaper. Hopefully I will see you soon Jett...keep smiling!! I love you - Aunt Heather

Anonymous said...

Jett is tied as the cutest baby boy I have ever seen as well. His smile makes me miss him!!!

Amy said...

Heather - I think I already sent you this photo in an email last week, but I'll resend. Yes, Jett is pretty cute, but I'm still waiting to see if he'll be as gorgeous as Megan and Owen. I don't know how he could be - but then again how couldn't he be?

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Last time I saw him he slept the whole time, now he's movin'! Hopefully we'll catch up with him soon!